A reminder from the HKRU of how teams should behave and what you can and cannot do at each venue.
- LCSD: Shek Kip Mei, Tai Hang Tung, Kowloon Tsai Sports Ground, So Kon Po Sports Ground, Aberdeen Sports Ground, Happy Valley-8, EdUHK
- Private Clubs: Police Boundary Street, HKU Sandy Bay, HKFC
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is not permitted on the pitch, touch/ side line or on the track surrounding a pitch (e.g. Aberdeen Sports Ground).
- We understand having a couple of drinks with each other and the opposition afterwards is a big part of rugby culture, but if we could keep this in the stands and club house that would be extremely helpful.
- Clubs also need to make an effort to clean up afterwards.
- All teams who are playing up at King’s Park, NO outside Food and beverage is allowed to be brought in or consumed within the premises.
- The ground has a fully licensed club house that provides a wide range of food and beverage that users can purchase.
All teams who are playing at HKFC, NO outside Food and beverage is allowed to be brought in or consumed within the premises.
The ground has pitch side kiosks that provide a wide range of food and beverage that users can purchase.
PSRC Club rules (posted at club entrance)
- No rugby boots (clean/muddy) inside Clubhouse and use boot-washing facilities available outside changing rooms;
- No sandals or flip-flops;
- Smoke only at designated smoking area
- No glass bottles/drinking glasses allowed on pitch area
- Dispose all waste, e.g. empty plastic water bottles, etc., into waste bins
- To avoid accidents/obstruction, keep away from the blue running track, where many runners will be running
- Young children should be under supervision at all times
- Do not use the Football pitch for Rugby warm-up area
KGV School, HKU Sandy Bay and EdUHK
• Please remember that you are playing on school/ university premises, where no alcohol and smoking is permitted.
• ESF and HKIED ground staff do take pictures and do issue fines to the Union, any fines we receive we will simple deduct from club subventions.
• Ultimately if we do not co-operate these institutes will simply get fed up and take the pitch away from us.
• Please reframe from smoking and drinking alcohol at Sandy Bay, KGV and EdUHK!
HKU Sandy Bay
- Use of metal studs - HKU will NOT permit the use of metal studs on any of its artificial surfaces due to the pitch damage it can cause. (random checks will be undertaken by ground staff, and anyone using these studs will be asked to immediately cease playing and leave the field).
- If teams are videoing matches please let us know, as we do require prior approval from the venue manager.
- There is no public parking available at Stanley Ho Sports Centre, like any other members club it is a members only car park, players and teams that are playing at Sandy Bay are reminded to use public transport rather than drive private cars or motorbikes.
Animals, Dogs and Pets
Players and Spectators are not allowed to bring animals, dogs and pets into venues or have them pitch side.